facebook

which sorority????

by: lalalaxx

I'm transferring to Iowa next year as a sophomore and I REALLLLYY want to join a sorority. ZTA is my family's sorority and I really want to join it because I like the old fashioned ideals the sorority holds such as being noble. I also want to keep an open mind, are there any other sororites that are really old fashioned, classy, and have a high moral standard?

Posted By: lalalaxx
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Iowa sorority Star   

All of the sororities at Iowa are great in their individual ways! Going Greek is a wonderful experience and from a member here in a strong house I would definitely suggest going through recruitment with an open mind and feel it out see which house you are most comfortable in :) Many chapters are well known to be very classy with high standards and are known to be overall really good girls! Good Luck!

By: Iowa sorority Star
#2  by: Iowa Girl   

I would also recommend that you check out all that Iowa's Greek Life has to offer. There's a lot of great group of girls out there. But I would have to say that ZTA is one of my favorites. The girls are genuine and thoughtful. They are also pretty classy. GO ZTA IOWA!

By: Iowa Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.