facebook

Yik Yak coming after the srats

by: Srats

If any of you even think about throwing any of the srats down on yik yak just keep in mind that you’re making us ALL look bad.
I don’t care who you dislike but just remember what happened on Greek rank last school year.
Like you would actually have to be incompetent to write something negative on there thinking it’ll make your chapter look better

Posted By: Srats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Strats   

Hello I’m thinking about going Greek this Spring. I know this is a big party school so I was wondering if GPA really matters when going through recruitment or if they just say it does via Instagram to make their chapter look good when it’s really looks that matter. Someone please inform me

By: Strats
by: HeyJan 26, 2022 7:18:34 PM

You need a 2.5 to rush and some chapters require a little higher than that like a 2.75.. You need to keep that GPA in order to stay in your chapter but some do give you a lot of resources to succeed

By: Hey
#2  by: And...   

Agree with ^^^ above. And, many chapters will put you on social probation if you fall below the minimum grades. So, if you can't maintain the GPA, you won't be able to enjoy the fun stuff anyway.

By: And...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.