facebook

to any pnm browsing this website

by: iup

Let me rant for a minute. I come from, what those that go on this site consider to be a "top tier" sorority. Do tiers even exist at IUP? Only if you let them. Do tiers even matter in the slightest bit? Again, only if you let them. I joined my sorority because of the girls who were in it, not because they were considered top tier. A piece of advice to any girl considering rushing: rush who you think you will fit in with the best. Rush as many sororities as you can. Get a feel for who these groups of girls REALLY are. Because when your world comes crashing down, the tier of your sorority won't comfort you, but your SISTERS will. Don't read all of the comments on their profile on here and on these discussion posts about which sorority is better. The bottom line is: when you rush, forget the tiers on this website, and look at the girls themselves. Make your own tiers based on their personalities. Where and who do you feel the most at home with? Just make sure you ask yourself the right questions when you rush :)

Posted By: iup
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.