facebook

Glow up for rush

by: Bobcat

Hi,all I’m rushing again as a sophomore in the fall because I dropped the first time round because I didn’t go the way I wanted I m just asking for advice on what I could do to glow up so I can get into a top sorority and help would be great thank

Posted By: Bobcat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oop   

I don’t think there’s such thing as a top sorority here. It really depends on what you want in a sorority. For starters make sure you aren’t overweight and you take care of yourself. You are a reflection of your sorority. Don’t be weird or desperate either. The right sorority will come to you.

By: Oop
#2  by: Qu    

U don’t want a sorority just because it’s considered the “best” or “top” choose a sorority that you feel most comfortable with. Be yourself during recruitment. You’ll regret changing yourself just to fit in to a specific orgs standards because it’s impossible to connect and build friendships with girls that are nothing like you once you’re in. You’ll just know when a sorority is right for you!!!

By: Qu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.