facebook

Kappa Alpha Theta - FR

by: Alumni review

I rushed this year, i liked a lot of the sororities but went with theta. I instantly regretted my choice and had to drop, the girls were extremely mean and most were airheads. I had a bad experience mainly because the sorority was cliquey and the girls only cared about what they looked like. Type of girls that would sleep w ur boyfriend. Lol

Posted By: Alumni review
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pnm   

Went into their room today… NOT good

By: Pnm
#2  by: lolplz   

You're kidding, right? This seems like a really calculated post on one sorority. PNMs, go in with an open mind and make the best choice for you. Don't listen to anything you see on this site, it's a bunch of people tearing another down for their own benefit. You won't get a clear read on any of the sororities unless you experience it firsthand.

Get off GreekRank and go through rush. You'll be happy you did.

By: lolplz
#3  by: Pn   

I loved them so much today i really hope i get them back

By: Pn
#4  by: real   

someone’s jealous! stop intentionally talking bad about one sorority during rush, let PNMS’s decide for themselves without influence!!! and don’t act like your post wasn’t previously taken down like last week lol. obviously wasn’t that ‘FR’ was it?

By: real
#5  by: Rho gamma    

This is j so far from the truth. Ive met so many thetas who are so down to earth and they know how to have a good time. Sounds like someone is jealous or this is another sorority j trying to put them down. Let pnms decide for themselves without false accusations 💀💀

By: Rho gamma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.