facebook

rankings sororities and fraternities

by: Top at QU

Soririties: Top are Theta, Alpha Chi, and KD could potentially be at the top soon. Then probably goes ADpi, phi sig, pi phi, and chi o.
Fraternities: Top are Sigep, Delt, Tke. Then pi kapp, ZBT, DU, Beta

Posted By: Top at QU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: accurate   

this is pretty accurate

By: accurate
by: trueMay 21, 2014 11:50:55 PM

true

By: true
#2  by: yup   

Top sororities are Theta KD and AXO. Top Fraternities are Sigep and Delt

By: yup
by: UmJul 11, 2014 1:57:06 AM

Haha since when is KD top what fantasy world are you living in

By: Um
by: HahaJul 20, 2014 7:17:52 PM

Someone is clearly intimidated by KD.

By: Haha
#3  by: what   

why is chi o ranked last for sororities? they at least deserve to be ranked middle tier!

By: what
by: quguyApr 7, 2014 11:16:31 PM

not really...I think they are weird and stuck up. not the type I would want to chill with.

By: quguy
by: greekApr 9, 2014 6:01:51 PM

not sure how you can be weird and stuck up every chi o i've met has been nothing but friendly!

By: greek
by: QPACApr 22, 2014 12:57:41 AM

they cant expect to be middle tier when they havent done anything yet...................

By: QPAC
#4  by: Holdup   

Theta has been number one for quiet some years now, then comes AXO, then KD... Chi O is too new to tell I would not even give them a ranking at this point expect for the fact that most girls in that sorority did not get into any top tier during rush. Frats goes SigEp and TKE then Pi Kap then Delt....

By: Holdup
by: qureppinJun 7, 2014 11:30:22 AM

Actually most of the girls in Chi O i have talked to didn't even rush for formal recruitment so....

By: qureppin
#5  by: ...   

oh my god, ENOUGH WITH THE TIERS! There is no real tier system here. It's only something a certain sorority here made up to make themselves look good. Here is the truth, every sorority has weird girls and pretty girls. Every fraternity has good looking guys and awkward guys. In the end, we're all greek together. We all support each other at all of the events we have. We are all proud to wear our letters around campus. We all have socials and know how to have fun. So once again, stop putting down other organizations.

By: ...
#6  by: real talk   

Frats- lets be honest, SigEp Delt and TKE are by far at the top. They actually throw parties and resemble frats. The other- PiKapp, DU, Beta, ZBT are a complete joke and dont compare with the top 3.

Sororities- Theta and AXO are and will always be the top. KD doesnt mix with frats and isnt well liked by other sororities, so idk why they think theyre so high but still middle. ADPi and Chi O probably middle. Phi Sig and Pi Phi are still stuck at the bottom.

By: real talk
#7  by: QPAC lady   

AXO and theta go back and forth for the top spot every year. AXO has a lot more successful with philanthropy. next comes ADpi, theyre made up of a lot of diverse girls but are getting too big. sisters in ADpi dont even know whos in it and whos not. KD is next, made up of all the girls that wanted bids from AXO and theta but didnt. then phi sig and pi beta phi. chi omega is too new to tell but definitely on bottom tier

By: QPAC lady
by: HHMay 25, 2014 5:55:51 AM

True

By: HH
#8  by: Who cares?   

Everyone needs to chill cause no one cares except for the few people constantly trying to make their organization look better through this site. If you really thought you were the best do you think you would need to be defending yourself?

By: Who cares?
#9  by: lets be real   

frats-Delt and Sigep are top, middle is tke then pi kapp. the rest arent worth mentioning

sororities- top are theta and alpha chi, middle is KD and ADPi, bottom is phi sig and pi phi. Chi O is too new to tell

By: lets be real
#10  by: yea   

top tier - AXO and Theta
middle tier - ADPi and KD
lower tier - PhiSig, PiPhi and Chi Omega

By: yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.