facebook

Paying to remove positive reviews

by: Cat

hi so yesterday afternoon I was lurking and suddenly noticed some of the POSITIVE reviews on the Kd page and Gphi page disappear (and their # of reviews both went down while their %s went down too). in the same time frame Tridelt’s # of reviews went down while their % went up suspiciously. I can understand Tridelt wanting to delete their own negative reviews if they really care about it (for example Axo sometimes deletes reviews they don’t like and it’s totally their right!) but seriously paying to remove positive reviews of OTHER SORORITIES? really guys? I know girls in Tridelt and this is NOT representative of their group but whichever Tridelt(s) did this needs to grow up. I wasn’t even going to say anything because I hate conflict but I think this deserves condemning. what a pathetic person you must be to waste money deleting compliments others get sheesh

Posted By: Cat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ahh   

Interesting I was curious why those two were weirdly low here since both are pretty popular with new members especially KD

By: Ahh
by: quJul 14, 2020 8:07:10 PM

all the girls I know in gphi and kd really like each other and are close friends with girls in many of the other sororities. they also do really well at recruitment so some people like the one Cat pointed out may be airing out their jealousy on here :/

By: qu
#2  by: Lol   

my guess is it’s that same psycho tridelt who’s always starting stuff on the other pages. just ignore it or write nice things instead

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.