facebook

Rushing again as a sophomore

by: Random

So I dropped out of rush in the fall after day 2. No specific reason except I didn’t really know if it was for me and I was having a different time being away from home and just wanted to adjust. However, after seeing how much fun my friends have with there sororities I am considering rushing again. Is it weird rushing as a sophomore? Will I receive a bid? I’m concerned that being a sophomore in a pledge class is weird or uncommon

Posted By: Random
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

it’s not weird at all!!! so many sophomores went through recruitment this year! you’ll be totally fine as long as you have an open mind and you be yourself!

By: truth
by: RandomApr 18, 2020 3:27:30 PM

Thank you! Just curious do the chapters know if you dropped out before?

By: Random
#2  by: truth   

chapters only know you if it’s for a bad reason, like if you were disrespectful to an org during recruitment. So as long as you didn’t say anything bad to an org about them or another org, you’re good! If you dropped for personal reasons (overwhelmed, scared, unsure) no one will hold it against you.

By: truth
#3  by: GL   

You or your name may be recognized by certain members you talked to during recruitment but you more than likely won’t be judged. Lots of sophomores get bids! Good luck girl

By: GL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.