facebook

why did axo mass delete reviews from their page?

by: alpha

I remember their number of reviews were in the upper 500s a few weeks or so ago but it looks like they deleted about a hundred of their page’s reviews. their percent went up a lot too even though it looks like there’s harsher reviews these days. what’s up with that??

Posted By: alpha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   

Because they’re superficial, wealthy and have too much time on their hands. They didn’t like having so many bad ratings so they clearly paid to delete a huge batch of old negative reviews to boost their ratings up hoping nobody would notice. Not sure why they care about this site so much but not my life they’re wasting so whatever

By: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
#2  by: heard of philanthropy?   

why spend so much money deleting hundreds of old reviews you don’t like when you could have just as easily donated to a charity or pandemic relief efforts? seriously do you know much money that could raise for Feeding America? your priorities are whack

“Kim, there are people that are DYING”

By: heard of philanthropy?
#3  by: Q   

^ You just copied that text from AXO’s review page didn’t you lol.
Love the kardashian reference and it’s obvious they paid to remove a crazy number of reviews but I care much less about how much money they throw at trying to control public opinion on Greek rank and more about how much they put into their party budget every single semester. You should see that.

By: Q
#4  by: omg   

i just noticed it today!!! ive never seen so many reviews deleted in the history of qu greekrank so to me it’s just funny lol

By: omg
#5  by: Again?   

They deleted another 15 this week probably to go back under 500 reviews lol

By: Again?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.