Tri Delt

Posted By: Sorority Girly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah   

nah switch adpi and gphi. adpis falling. they don’t mix, had a super small pc

By: nah
#2  by: Settle down   

This is obviously an Adpi ranking. Everyone knows Adpi has been falling and lost all the good girls in recruitment to Chi o and G phi the past few years... they also bumped an ancient thread here because it ranked Adpi above KD :/

By: Settle down
by: Greek girLApr 16, 2020 6:56:39 PM

I think ADPI will drop below gamma phi next rush...ADPI was small however gamma phi’s rush class was a little weird

By: Greek girL
by: Sorority GirlyApr 16, 2020 6:58:42 PM

not an ADPI ranking but I do have to agree that they will never ever be above KD. ADPI is definitely falling while GPhi is on the rise

By: Sorority Girly
by: Sorority GirlyApr 16, 2020 7:00:12 PM

Not an ADPI ranking actually. But will have to agree they will NEVER be above KD. I still think they are ranked higher than GPhi but GPhi is most definitely on the rise and has better potential next rush than ADPI

By: Sorority Girly
by: qqjdkpaApr 16, 2020 10:52:32 PM

Wtf do you mean by never lmao that’s not true at all

adpi legit use to be above kd even if it was several years ago it could happen again. ppl act like being top is so set in stone but it’s not and I’d argue kd’s pc wasn’t even that hot while adpi’s was pretty and at least looked like nice girls

By: qqjdkpa
#3  by: truth   

here is the most current ranking imo

Theta
Alpha Chi
KD
Phi Sig

Chi O/ Gphi
theyare interchangeable/ neck and neck imo, but I can see why Chi can be placed over Gphi

ADPI
tridelt

By: truth
by: XoxoApr 16, 2020 8:43:33 PM

I’d put AXO over theta..hotter and nicer rush class. Theta is inactive on campus and there rush class was pretty week for the most part

By: Xoxo
#4  by: Qu   

The fact that you put Alpha chi above Theta when they’ve always been EQUALLY known as top.... nope this ain’t it sorry. Alpha chi makes their presence more known but I promise Theta’s socials haven’t slowed and their fall pledges were easily hottest

As for the rest yeah Gamma looks equal with Chi o, disagree their pc was any more “awkward” except their photo. Gamma doesn’t seem to have anyone with an eye for photography which isn’t helping them. Alpha chi’s pc photo was also bad and didn’t help show their best pledges either though

By: Qu
by: GreekerApr 16, 2020 9:36:14 PM

You’re probably a theta speaking...lol you got some awkward girls In your pledge class. You may have socials, but so does everyone else

By: Greeker
#5  by: Fixed   

Fixed it for you

Theta
Axo
Kd

Phi Sig
Chi O
GPhi

Adpi
Tri Delt

By: Fixed
#6  by: chill   

wtf stop having a mass upvote and downvote war in this thread there’s like 40 votes and 30 views so cut it out. can we all just agree that AXO and THETA are solid top, and GPHI and CHIO are solid mid. one having an edge over the other is debatable but not clear. KD is still above PHI SIG and ADPI is still far above TRI DELT the end

By: chill
#7  by: Truth   

I actually really do agree with these rankings for the most part. Theta and alpha chi remain on top but I can see why this year alpha chi is a little higher. As for ADPI I still believe they are higher than gamma phi but gphis future is bright and I bet in the spring GPhi will be much higher.

By: Truth
by: TruthApr 16, 2020 10:36:22 PM

Oops I meant fall not spring

By: Truth
#8  by: Mr X   

This is wrong. Kappa Alpha Theta is top no cap

By: Mr X

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.