facebook

junior transfer in sorority?

by: transferstudent

Hello! I am going to be transferring to Quinnipiac next fall. I definitely want to be in a sorority. What's the chance of getting in some of the better sororities as a junior transfer? Which ones also? Please be honest. Thanks!

Posted By: transferstudent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: schoolgirl   

wow i was thinking the same thing! I hope someone answers :( :(

By: schoolgirl
#2  by: bobcat   

Truthfully theta, alpha chi. chi omega, and ad pi are the best on campus but that doesn't mean you cant find a home in a different sorority. All of them are great! and being a junior transfer definitely wont hurt your chances

By: bobcat
#3  by: Jo   

nicest girls are Phi Sig, and plus if you're pretty its easy to stand out, get that "leadership experience," etc. Alpha Chi and ADPi are also legit too. If being stuck up and pretentious is your thing, Theta's top notch too, they are the hottest, but they're not very social. The others, BAHAH

By: Jo
#4  by: js   

Your going to hear alll the time that Theta is all the pretty girls. Pi Phi's and Phi Sig are weird, ADPI are student leaders and health science majors, Alpha Chi are cool girls who party, KD is pretty much a mixture of everything our campus has to offer, and Chi Omega is way too new to develop an opinion in my mind. also idk which, but some dont take juniors

By: js

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.