facebook

about kd’s president...

by: QU Reporter

I wanted to be as knowledgeable as possible about this before I started an open discussion on Kappa Delta’s recent President “controversy” because I try to respect the investigative journalism process and wanted to avoid spreading misinformation. I have since confirmed what transpired with multiple sources.

Tensions have been high in Kappa Delta lately. They seemed to have a highly successful Fall recruitment season, seeing peak popularity and even edging out Alpha Chi Omega. Fast forward to now and they are struggling to keep up with their previous reputation, finding themselves on “middle tier” lists.

Discuss (just for fun):
- To what extent do the actions of the QU Kappa Delta President reflect on the chapter?
- Has Kappa Delta secretly been struggling internally for a long time (as suggested by some on campus and GR)?
- What kind of blow has this been? Will Kappa Delta recover, stagnate, or keep falling in reputation?

I am curious to hear how the sisters of Kappa Delta have been coping and how much they knew before it was all exposed. What does the rest of the Greek community think about the news?

Posted By: QU Reporter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk   

tbh I feel bad for kd. they had alot of potential but this year has been pretty bad for them. even with good recruitment the effects of the president’s mistake are still affecting them. do they even still party?

everyone should be careful who they elect

By: idk
#2  by: confused    

what did the president do? what happened?

By: confused
#3  by: KD   

Nah the CP’s behavior doesn’t represent KD. Trust me a lot of sisters were annoyed

By: KD
#4  by: new year   

kd’s short lived drama is behind them and they’re back to where they belong above phi sig and the like now so let’s move on

By: new year

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.