facebook

spring rush 2020

by: VT

Hi, like so many other people on this site, I am a transfer student and I plan on rushing this spring. What are the best frats to rush? Just looking for some info so i dont go in blind. thanks!

Posted By: VT
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

The best one is the one you like the most. Focusing on subjective popularity won’t make you truly enjoy your experience. Look around and good luck!

By: Hi
#2  by: Frat   

Delt or zbt

By: Frat
#3  by: fvfv   

U won't be blind when u go into it just meet people and you will feel at home w brothers. Look at zbt, fiji, pikapp, delt. You will find out who u like the most

By: fvfv
#4  by: Cowboy   

I'd go ZBT or Delt. If you want to have fun/if you want a good brotherhood those are your best two options.

By: Cowboy
#5  by: toads101   

Rush toads or vanity they are the best fit of them all HANDS DOWN. No dues that you have to pay!!

By: toads101
by: clubhouse101Jan 17, 2020 6:10:51 PM

big toads guy over here. Good for you if you still like that place

By: clubhouse101
#6  by: Ibn   

Is Sig Ep a real frat?

By: Ibn
#7  by: Tdd   

Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity Meeting of the National Board of Directors

Oct. 5, 2018

Senior Chapter Services Director Paul Anderson provided a summary of the situation regarding the SigEp Connecticut Epsilon Chapter at Quinnipiac University and recommended, on behalf of the staff, that the directors follow the Quinnipiac administration’s decision to suspend the chapter for a two-year period, followed by an intense service plan to rebuild the chapter with the help of volunteers.

By: Tdd
by: gdisMay 24, 2021 8:40:54 PM

Relevant. SigEp is a just fake frat

By: gdis
by: okJul 12, 2021 10:34:54 AM

Sig Ep is just a banned, rogue drinking club. They were kicked off for a reason.

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.