facebook

about ghpi’s stalker

by: Tri Delta

I just wanted to get out there that first, there is a chance that the girl constantly harassing ghpi’s page isn’t in Tri Delta.

That being said, as someone in Tri Delta, the evidence seems to point towards the opposite way.

My guess would be that it is either someone who disaffiliated from our chapter (when we were founded, there was a lot of girls who joined who were problematic and have since dropped) or a member who is not active in our chapter in the sense that they pay their dues then don’t come to to most or any things we do. Some of those girls tend to be as problematic as the ones who did drop.

As far as I can tell, most of our chapter doesn’t even know this website exists. I didn’t know about it until a month ago, and girls who I bring it up to have no idea what it is.

I also want to apologize to ghpi for the negativity one girl is spreading. You guys did so much for us when we were founded and it makes me sad to see one girl in our chapter is trying to ruin that over some personal grudge. I promise that this does not show how Tri Delta feels about you guys as a whole

To the rest of the community: this girl is not a reflection on Tri Delta as a whole. Our entire thing is “be kind to all”. Please don’t let this one girl effect how we are all viewed. Me and a few others are doing our best to try and get to the bottom of this and put an end to it.

Again, I could be completely wrong about who it is, but from being in the chapter and knowing my sisters I can’t imagine anyone who actively puts effort into our chapter would do something like this. If anyone know anything else or who the hell “AF” is please share so we as a community can figure this out and put an end to it!

Posted By: Tri Delta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello   

The girl writing the stuff on Gphis page isnt from tri Delta she has a thing with AF from GPHi who I'm pretty sure graduated.

By: Hello
#2  by: cat   

she’s def from tri delt even if she’s targeting AF because she keeps posting any negative reviews from tri delt’s page to gamma phi’s page. the tri delt who posted this is rly nice tho so I hope gamma phi sees it and they work together to figure it out

also nobody would be stupid enough to come forward if questioned within the sorority and say it’s them. the girl will pretend she doesn’t know so the sisterhood doesn’t kick her out.....

By: cat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.