facebook

who is #1?

by: question

Why does everyone have a different opinion on who the best sorority is? Some say Theta, some Kd, some Achio. are they all top in different ways or just personal preference ?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Explanation   

Theta and Achio have always been considered top/#1, honestly only Kds call Kd #1 and that’s not changing anytime soon especially because of how old Achio and Theta are at Qu compared to Kd

- Achio is very loud, you can hear them from a mile away and they’re so proud of it. A lot of partying, a lot of blondes, bubbly towards people with social status but not so friendly otherwise, mixed with top frats, not the brightest crayon in the box but pretty fun
- Theta keeps trouble under wraps the best of the three, a little more laid back and academic than Achio but their overall rep has fallen some over time as they badly lack involvement within the Greek community (members more involved outside than in). A lot of partying, a lot of very tan girls, mixes with top frats, also pretty sure all of dance company is theta
- Kd is a social climber sorority and has never been #1 but wants to be SO bad. The biggest self rankers, but they’ve done pretty well at climbing anyway by recruiting solely based on looks and self ranking both online and irl. Think they own Pi Kapp. I’m sure there’s a couple nice girls but there’s so many catty ones it’s impossible to overlook how much crap they talk behind one another’s backs. I don’t like sounding totally negative so I will add that their annual philanthropy event is one of the best

By: Explanation
by: lol true butMar 25, 2019 11:27:02 PM

i believe u mean KD thinks they own ZBT

By: lol true but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.