dz
chio
gphi
phi sig

Posted By: greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

This is just ignorant and stupid. All fraternities and sororities matter. You've also listed 2 colonies not chapters that just started and are nothing yet but could be in the future. Pi kapps are made up of alot of sig ep and sig taus. And SAE is filled with a bunch of people that were just looking for easy letters.

By: hmm
#2  by: frat chris   

This post is irrelevant. Pi kappa and SAE are not chartered and have no house on this campus LMAO!!!!!

By: frat chris
by: ReggieFeb 11, 2014 2:49:16 PM

I would say based on popularity, this list is accurate. Calling it relevance is a bit harsh. From what I hear SAE is very close to chartering, I imagine Pi Kapps has a way to go. As far as housing, I think SAE has around 70 men and Pi Kapps have around 35, so both could fill a house if one were available. Pi Kapps has more juniros and seniors though and not sure if they would want to live in a frat house when we have some really nice apartments here. I think if I were in either of those orgs, I would opt for a smaller basic house, rather than taking say old LXA and hope a house comes up in the next few years. Seems like neither is having a problem recruiting people without a house because both are pretty big for being so new. I hear SAE was very large here in the past, so they probably have a pretty decent alumni base. Pi Kapps, I'm not sure. I can't see older Sig Eps and Sig Taus identifying with Pi Kapps even if some of their old members make up this group. Housing changes os fast here os who knows what the future holds.

By: Reggie
#3  by: SipOfTuna   

The only fraternities and sororities that matter on this campus are the african american organizations.

By: SipOfTuna
#4  by: Fratty   

These are the best frats and sororities if your not in one of these then that's too bad these guys and girls have a good time and are heavily involved at isu. These are the frats and sororities everybody knows so I'd agree with the post

By: Fratty
#5  by: SaeTop23   

We may not have a charter now, but we have the numbers and are already top tier!

By: SaeTop23
#6  by: reality   

lol pi kaps aren't even chartered

By: reality
#7  by: frat130   

I agree completely.

By: frat130
#8  by: yea   

cry about it all you want but this is so true

By: yea
by: redjazzFeb 13, 2014 9:09:13 AM

Sororities know Pi Kapps bc they knew them when they were with Sig Eps and Sig Taus. However, Sig Taus were a bottom tier house and the Sig Eps that started Pi Kapps aren't that impressive. GDI's and potential rushees have no idea who Pi Kapps are and they aren't that good at any school in the country, so they really have no reputation to recruit on. My prediction is that they fade fast after this year.

By: redjazz
by: Nicely put Feb 15, 2014 12:29:09 PM

I agree, new rushes have no idea what they just joined. Personally, I don't care that Pi kap is trying to be on our campus; rather the fact that they have members who've been in other fraternities. I believe that once you've been initiated and taken that oath to your fraternity you are bounded to it for life. Not to say that all members of Pi kap have done this, but for most- these so called 'men' dropping their fraternity like nothing to start Pi kap really shows what type of boys they are.

By: Nicely put
#9  by: MONEY   

I wouldn't even call the guys who started Pi Kapps SigEps and Sig Tau's have been dead for years. Pi Kapp is NOT TOP and neither is SAE

By: MONEY

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.