facebook

ranking 2021 for sororities

by: greek192847

Rankings for sororities:
1. Delta Zeta- DZ is obviously number one, however I do not know if this is a good thing. They have the rep of being mean girls, which is one of the reasons they are popular. adding on they already have had so many problems with their PC.
2. Chi Omega- Chi O has really sweet girls, they have a good PC. but, they need to have more appearances at the frats.\
3- Phi Sig- Phi sig has been known to be the most chill girls on campus, but also party girls. They have still been holding up that rep.
4. Zeta- Zetas are sweet, they're pc'21 is a very mixed group, but still nice girls. Also, huge school people.
5. GPhi- They are a pretty average group. Nothing really special about them, but nice girls
6. Kappa- Kappa is on the rise, especially since it is new. The house is so nice!
7. The rest don't matter

Posted By: greek192847
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: almost   

ik people are mixed on this but i definitely think zeta is above phi sigma this year. zetas new pc is much better than phi sig

By: almost
#2  by: op   

I have not heard one bad thing abt gphis everytime i meet one theyre always so nice and carry every party theyre at

By: op

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.