facebook

greek life at isu

by: askjdflkajsf

who hangs out with who? what are the top houses? what are some houses known for?

Posted By: askjdflkajsf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Isu greek   

Top houses are pike sig chi and delta chi different people think differently on the order of those three but they are definitely top 3. I don't really count sae yet because they are a colony but they will be top tier once they get a charter. As for what they're known for pikes is definitely the athlete house sig chi and delta chi are alike they are both more of your typical frat bros with some athlete types mixed in. I'd also say that phi psi and alpha sig are improving as well. Dsig and agger are kindve a tier of their own after the top 3 listed and before phi psi and alpha sig. As for who hangs with who it varies with pledge classes in sororities older dz Ztas Chios hang with pike or sig chi more I hear a lot of those younger girls from those sororities chill at dchi as well as mixed in with the other frats. It really just varies on who u talk to or the age groups.

By: Isu greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.