facebook

who is getting the old tke house

by: Curious

I heard a few chapters are trying to get it does anyone know who has it for sure?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: birdy   

I heard SAE wants it

By: birdy
#2  by: TheGreekGuru   

Pi Kappa Phi will most likely be taking it.

By: TheGreekGuru
#3  by: Strathard   

SAE got it. Hopefully they utilize the huge basement like TKE did, the lube wrestling party was ridiculous. Of course that house is a main reason why TKE got the kicked off. Be careful SAE!

By: Strathard
by: reallyDec 12, 2013 7:36:51 AM

why would any upcoming fraternity even want to have a house? Opens you up to more exposure when Delta Chi spies and rats on you. Also, greek life at ISU isn't like a big universities systems where orgs have huge, mansion houses. All of the houses here are disgusting and no one wants to live in them.

By: really
#4  by: Uncle Kenny   

My brothers own this house. Lambda chi alpha will be back next year. We currently have an interest group of over 150 exceptional young men. The magic carpet will return!!!!

By: Uncle Kenny
#5  by: distance   

This is the best physical frat house on campus by far, but it's in a residential neighborhood and right across from the police station, so it's hard to throw down here. LXA parties were always getting shut down becasue of this. Also, way too far off campus. I hope LXA comes back because this campus is full of crappy fraternities. Back to the original best here and everywhere else on Earth, SAE, Sigma Chi, LXA, Pikes and in a few years Sig Eps. See ya Delta Chi and Delta Sigs and Pi Kapps, don't bother, you are just another mid level national fraternity who suck everywhere and will here too.

By: distance

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.