facebook

truth behind sig ep and delta chi

by: bystander

Can anyone tell me what really happened between the two? i have heard that sig ep has been kicked off campus because of the actions of sig ep. i can see this because they have had a rivalry for the past year but on the other hand i only hear this from sig ep so it would make sense for them to blame it on them. does anyone know what really happened?

Posted By: bystander
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: DchiH8r   

^^^^^^^ obviously a d chi

By: DchiH8r
by: LolApr 24, 2013 12:19:33 PM

^^^^^^ obviously a GDI (sigep) you should take that finger your pointing and finger your own ass.

By: Lol
#12  by: but   

what was in the photo that was so wrong? how did they know it was unregistered? It couldn't have been JUST because of dchi...
bc if that's the case then ANYONE can just tell them that "oh this frat wasn't registered last weekend" and boom. charter gone.

what was in the pic?

By: but
by: HiApr 25, 2013 2:04:44 AM

Exactly ... And so u know sig ep isnt the only ones that had pictures turned in of them. So did pike, Delta Chi, and AGR.

By: Hi
#13  by: ^ ^ ^   

I just don't understand why.
Why waste your time tattling on frats? enjoy your own parties and ignore others'. it's so annoying how people actually took the time to do this. and no i'm not in sig ep. i'm not even a boy. so everyone chill.

it's just dumb.

By: ^ ^ ^
#14  by: nattyshoes   

TKE 4 life

By: nattyshoes
by: ..May 5, 2013 3:17:15 PM

lol

By: ..
#15  by: Stacy   

A D chi was bragging to me the day sigep got kicked off saying "D chi took down sigep" and " those guys deserve to be kicked off... just sayin

By: Stacy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.