facebook

new pledge classes/tiers

by: Post 2015 rush update

Sibs and Delphis have the 2 hottest pledge classes per usual. Delphi pc is more outgoing but Sibs pc is a little hotter...whats new. Fraters got the best pledge class again and this time the biggest as well. They got a bunch of athletes this year. Emmys took a few good kids but a lot of tiny little guys that I have never heard of. Cosmos had to give out a lot of bids this year to stay alive but at least they got the numbers they needed. Phi Sigs advertised on their rush posters that they don't haze and expected that to work. Literally nothing about these new pc's has changed anything.

Tiers
Sib, Delphi
Sigma, Dorian
Alpha Gam, Kappa Chi, Theta

Frater, Emmy
Cosmo, Arkie,
Phi Sig, Cents, Knicks
Promo (at least they aren't a dry frat now)

Posted By: Post 2015 rush update
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Person   

Dorian is definitely top tier material now. Lots of hot girls and they know how to party. Alpha Gam should also be bumped up, but only to second tier.

By: Person
#2  by: FU   

So obviously a frater. Way to build yourselves up though. Cosmos are definitely Top tier and whoever put Arkies in middle tier is smoking crack. They had 1 guy at their first event. And if they didn't dirty rush the other ones they would have had 1. Sooo obviously a frater

By: FU
#3  by: Fraternity member   

I agree with those rankings and I am in Greek Life here. Dorians should not be top tier and they don't have that many hot girls.

By: Fraternity member
#4  by: CO2016   

I've been at Hope since 2012. The Arkies fell off the radar during 2015 Rush, but they are definately not bottom teir material. Give these guys a proper party house and they make Hope's party scene way more fun and interesting for everyone. Just about any guy or girl who frequented Arcade's parties would tell you the same thing.

The only thing holding these guys back is their lack of visibility outside of the parties. I personally haven't met any Arkies involved in clubs or sports teams. If that changes, then I don't see much keeping the Arkies out of the top teir.

By: CO2016

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.