facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alum   

All the sororities are great for their own reasons and they all have positives and negatives. Don't buy into the stereotypes and go through recruitment and find out on your own. If you join a sorority only based on what "tier" they are in, maybe you should reevaluate your reasonings for going Greek. You join for the experience, not to be in the "top" chapter.

By: Alum
by: compchemmajorAug 16, 2015 11:38:13 PM

they all need sum acutane tho, got a bad case of that deweys pizza goin on yall feel me dawg

By: compchemmajor
#2  by: FORreal   

1. chi o
-most down to earth girls

2. theta
-hot girls but not really nice

3. KKG
-very preppy, plaid skirts and pearls.

4. Gamma
-seem like classy girls but are really not

5. KD
- girls in are usually werid and that is the chapter that you dont want to get into.

By: FORreal
#3  by: jcu14   

i'll describe them as unbiased as possible (no ranks):

Chi Omega- kinda sloppy/bigger drinkers. medium in looks. have held a lot of leadership positions within the school lately. overall a pretty fun sorority, although some guys are intimidated by them, because they can come off as a little rude at times. Probably the most diverse sorority

Gamma Phi Beta- Very fun. Many very pretty girls. Sisterhood was pretty poor in past, but seems better. not as involved as the other sororities. took a hit this spring with some heavy sanctions for their formal. we'll see how it affects them

Kappa Alpha Theta- probably the hottest sorority overall. also very fun. they seem to be partying more and more each year, and have really opened up to the rest of the school, unlike a few years ago where they were really exclusive. they also could get involved more. Some girls still seem pretty arrogant. not sure about their sisterhood, seems ok to me

Kappa Kappa gamma- pretty average as far as i'm concerned. average looks, aren't really that fun, only semi-involved. The girls are very nice however, and I think they had the highest GPA. They're the girls you wanna date after college...not during

Kappa Delta- This sorority is very different from the others. not the best looking, or the most fun, but they are very involved, probably have the best sisterhood, and seem to be the nicest. They do struggle with recruitment every year, but seem to be getting better each year as greek life here grows

By: jcu14
#4  by: Rankings   

1. Theta
2. Kappa and Gamma Phi
4. Chi O
5. KD

By: Rankings
by: RealSep 21, 2015 11:24:22 PM

This isn't accurate

By: Real
#5  by: Real   

1. Theta and Gamma
3. Kappa
4. Chi O
5. KD

By: Real
#6  by: TomArth   

If you're asking based off of looks:

1. Gamma Phi Beta
2. Kappa Alpha Theta
3. Chi Omega
4. Kappa Kappa Gamma
5. Kappa Delta

If you're asking for sisterhood, involvement, etc.:

1. Kappa Delta
2. Chi Omega
3. Gamma Phi Beta
4. Kappa Kappa Gamma
5. Kappa Alpha Theta

By: TomArth
#7  by: 2015Ranks   

Top- G Phi and Theta. G Phi was probably the most popular this recruitment and definitely the "one" girls wanted. Theta was a close second
Middle- KKG and Chi O. KKG has really fallen in these past years though
Bottom- KD. Nice girls, kinda odd, just need to do a better job recruiting

By: 2015Ranks
by: 2015RanksJan 7, 2016 4:51:03 PM

G phi is the one girls wanted.. but hate when they actually are in the sorority. not welcoming to new members

By: 2015Ranks
#8  by: No...   

^ To the comment above... I am a freshman that almost went through recruitment and end up not. I know a few girls who went G Phi and love it. I might do informal for them because the girls in G Phi love it so much. So I'm not sure how true that comment is......

By: No...
#9  by: :)   

Rankings:
1. Theta
2. Gamma Phi
3. Chi O
4. Kappa
5. KD

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.