facebook

houses on the rise

by: pay attention

based on looks/participation/sisterhood

-Pi Phi is doing so well that I feel like top houses should start working harder to keep their spots. Probably top tier within 2 years
-Axo girls have been a lot more social/2nd in grades (sig mu doesn't count) and really cute
-Theta theta theta has been improving immensely
-Gphi is still a VERY mixed bag but improving a lot as well
-Chi o still needs time to get its act together but i've noticed that they are working on quality of girls more and not just partying/looks. they'll bounce back

other houses have been doing their usual. wouldn't say APhi or DG are faltering but pi phi could give them a run for their money. Still love KKG but they're just consistent with who they are and probably won't move up much higher. KD and TriDelt are the same.

Posted By: pay attention
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: @ ppl asking about 3theta   

I took it as the op emphasizing how much theta is improving? but now ya'll got me wondering

By: @ ppl asking about 3theta
#12  by: lolol   

AHAHAHAHA I'm sorry but I really don't think DG or Phi are intimidated by Pi Phi... it would take a lot to make these houses loose their top spots.

Pi Phi has some hot and chill girls but they are nothing compared to Phi or DG

By: lolol
by: lolJul 8, 2015 10:18:39 AM

WE GET IT DG YOU WANNA BE ALL OVER THIS SITE BRAGGING ABOUT YOURSELVES JUST BACK TF OFF lol you're already top don't become desperate?

By: lol
#13  by: lolz   

DG should be intimidated, the only reason they're top is because of name and BS reputations at this school. Their girls aren't that cute, their house is overrated (ChiO, Pi Phi, and AXO have way nicer houses), and talking to a lot of the members is like talking to my left foot.
obviously there are great girls buried deep in there, but come on, DG SHOULD be scared.

By: lolz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.