facebook

Wondering about Gphi

by: Gphi

Is Gphi bad? I can’t really tell, the girls seem sweet but everyone ranks them low

Posted By: Gphi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

I think everyone ranks them low because they're not typical sorority girls. If you're into geeky/quirky stuff and mostly here for sisterhood gphi would be a good fit compared to a more aspiring influencer/hot girl party type of sorority like aphi

No one likes to admit it but people who obsess over rankings base it mostly on popularity/looks/what frats mix

There are no bad sororities here, just different personalities vibe with different houses. Go where you feel like you fit in

By: Tbh
#2  by: lmao   

As someone not in greek life i would say they would be the one i’d join… all of the girls i’ve met just seem to have other interests that are higher priority then being in a sorority. More of like they go to school and are also in a sority vibes vs go to a school for greek life vibes. Neither vibe is bad but if you want to be in a more “my sority is my life place” then gphi prbly isn’t for u.

As for what ppl rank it’s not as big a deal at UO then at a school in the south that’s ran by their greek life. Even all of us people not in greek life can go to every party. So if you want to be in a sorotiy join the place that you feel like you’d fit the vibe.

By: lmao
#3  by: lmao   

As someone not in greek life i would say they would be the one i’d join… all of the girls i’ve met just seem to have other interests that are higher priority then being in a sorority. More of like they go to school and are also in a sority vibes vs go to a school for greek life vibes. Neither vibe is bad but if you want to be in a more “my sority is my life place” then gphi prbly isn’t for u.

As for what ppl rank it’s not as big a deal at UO then at a school in the south that’s ran by their greek life. Even all of us people not in greek life can go to every party. So if you want to be in a sorotiy join the place that you feel like you’d fit the vibe.

By: lmao
#4  by: Fratz   

Overall sweet girls but there’s some crazy bad apples for sure.

By: Fratz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.