Accurate Frat Rankings 2023

by: UO

Top 5 frats in no particular order:

Lambda
Dsig
Snu
Sig chi
Fiji

The top 5 are all comparable in terms of relevance/parties with just different vibes/cultures. UO doesn't have a clear cut top house and anyone who claims otherwise is biased. There is a pretty big drop off after these houses though.

Middle:
SAE
Asig
Theta Chi

Lower Mid:
ATO
Pike

Bottom:
The rest

Posted By: UO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kappa   

validddddddd

By: Kappa
#2  by: missing 1   

DTD should probably be in middle too. Asig may drop down to lower mid.

By: missing 1
by: Alpha PhiSep 26, 2023 12:13:28 AM

Move SAE to the top.

By: Alpha Phi
#3  by: To me...   

They're mostly interchangeable. Most frat guys still have mommy do their wash and live to suck beer. So bored with all of them. It's why most of my sisters don't date frat guys.

By: To me...
#4  by: Truthy   

Comment above this one so accurate. Greek bois ain't it.

By: Truthy
#5  by: SAE   

SAE is probably not even middle now. You know you are down bad when you have to pay for snap ads and post your rush ads in Lillis.

By: SAE
#6  by: xo   

pretty much

By: xo
#7  by: Truedat   

accurate

By: Truedat
#8  by: We Back   

SigEp is committed to being a different kind of student organization – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college student's life. SigEp is unique in that our organization and all events are substance free by choice and we respect everyone's pronouns. The members feel that the personhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. The chapter also works to encourage other student organizations toward eradicating dangerous, illegal alcohol consumption and policing microaggressions and toxic masculinity.

By: We Back

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.