facebook

A Note to 2023 PNMS

by: Alum

To all the 2023 PNMS looking at GreekRank, please ignore all of the rankings of sororities. “Rank” really doesn’t matter at UO. I cared about “ranking” my freshman year and ended up in a “top” chapter, and I honestly think I would’ve had a much better experience in a chapter that genuinely aligns more with my values. I don’t want to say I regret joining the chapter that I did, but most of my good friends ended up being girls I met outside of my sorority. My chapter was just too cliquey and I had a lot of frustration with exec because I wasn’t in the “popular” clique within my own chapter. Really observe how members interact with eachother during recruitment, and PLEASE don’t take ranking into consideration!!!

Posted By: Alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alum   

To clarify, I’m not saying that all “top” houses are like this, I’m just saying that if I looked at chapter values and the way members treat eachother more that “rank”, I probably would’ve had a better experience.

By: Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.