facebook

so

by: qwqwetewr

Opinions/thoughts on Lambda?

Posted By: qwqwetewr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

No liveouts like boathouse or fantasy factory is the only thing that hurts them socially.

Involvement wise it is pretty clear they are one of the best.

Overall probably in the top 3 or 4 houses.

By: truth
#2  by: Ducks    

Middle tier in my opinion. No live outs and their basement parties are nothing to write home about.

By: Ducks
#3  by: fsl   

My sorority loves them.. Top 3 in my opinion.

By: fsl
#4  by: yup   

Most sororities like them a lot. Top 3 easy.

By: yup
#5  by: My opinion    

I would say middle tier after sig ep, sae, and phi psi. I don't think they are on any of those frats social level at the moment.

By: My opinion
by: ^Mar 27, 2014 1:01:43 AM

I agree where they sit socially (below those 3 houses) but i would still call them top because they are far ahead of the other houses that are considered middle.

I gotta say though, it is pretty obvious this originally got posted by someone hoping they would get bashed. Posting personal attacks on individuals (who in this case most people know of), on a website that allows you to remain anonymous is a low blow... especially when it is complete BS.

By: ^
by: YoMar 27, 2014 1:11:54 AM

Hahah calm down, this question was posted by greek rank, if you look closely you will see that the format of the question and name of the asker is the same as other discussion questions about other houses

By: Yo
#6  by: yo   

beat at parties by sigep phi psi and sae.
beat at everything else by sigma chi

By: yo
#7  by: Ghjkvdb   

I'm in a sorority and like them!

By: Ghjkvdb
#8  by: Hmm   

My sorority has mixed feelings on them. Some are cool, some are creepy. Just alright. Like someone said, they're no where near the social level as Phi Psi, SigEp, or SAE.

By: Hmm
#9  by: NO   

Some of the creepiest guys I have ever met. Be careful going there. Not like their parties are anything special anyways.

By: NO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.