facebook

current fraternity rankings

by: Curious

Curious to know what everyone thinks the Current Fraternity Rankings are... Who is on the rise? Who is falling? Descriptions?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

Lambda and SigEp are hands down ahead of everyone else. They have the most attractive guys, best parties, and are on pretty good terms with the top sororities.

After that there is SAE, Beta, Phi Psi, and Sigma Chi.

After that? who knows...

By: Honestly
by: MaybeFeb 13, 2014 1:04:08 PM

Lambda has alright looking guys and decent at best parties. I've always had awkward vibes from them. And believe me, no girl is dying to go to Lambda's parties. There are several other houses I'd rather be at. We get drunk at Lambda's parties early then leave to go to the better ones.

By: Maybe
by: uosophFeb 13, 2014 8:52:21 PM

Definitely disagree with above.. Sig EP and Lambda always have the best parties. Phi psi's live-outs are alright..

By: uosoph
by: noFeb 14, 2014 6:38:59 PM

Idk of anyone who thinks of lambda as on par with sig ep...they're good but still middle tier

By: no
#2  by: Logic   

You can't go wrong with lambda, Sigep, Phi Psi, and SAE. These 4 houses have the best parties and the most attractive guys. As of right now, merely because of SAE not being in their house for the year and Phi Psi being on a short leash with IFC, I would say Lambda and SigEp are the two best.

By: Logic
#3  by: Easy   

Top is easily SigEP, Phi Psi, and SAE. Lambda is alright, same with Beta. Most attractive guys, nice, and best parties.

By: Easy
#4  by: Observation   

I don't usually party with them but it's funny how the only top house everyone agrees on is Sigep...

By: Observation
#5  by: UOGreek   

@Observation because SigEp is top, and everyone can agree with that

By: UOGreek
#6  by: k   

SigEp and Lambda.

By: k
by: ^Feb 21, 2014 2:10:28 AM

agree

By: ^
by: whyFeb 21, 2014 12:30:39 PM

Why does everyone say Lambda? They're so boring and weird.

By: why
#7  by: Others   

What about other houses??

By: Others
#8  by: Umm   

I personally think sig Ep is on their downfall. As a senior, this house is nowhere as fun and cool as it used to be. Never show up to philanthropies and retention is low.

By: Umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.