facebook

opinions?

by: qwertyuiop

Opinions or thoughts on Kappa Alpha Theta?

Posted By: qwertyuiop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cybb   

They're okay. Like you can prob see in a lot of the rankings, they have some oddballs, a lot of averaaaage girls, and a good amount of really pretty ones. I'd say they're similar to kkg axo and kd in that aspect. I don't really know any of them too well, but they seem down to earth? maybe a bit competitive! check out their first two rows for all of their dances, it's usually where you'll be able to see some of the prettier ones

By: cybb
by: boatsnhoesFeb 27, 2014 10:53:05 PM

^^ yeah they are cool. they haave a long way to go though in terms of bettering their pledge classes

By: boatsnhoes
#2  by: duckster4life   

I like them and there are some hot ones

By: duckster4life
by: bhfddddkMar 22, 2014 3:39:18 AM

sure but i've seen a few weeeeeeeeeeeeeird chicks in their letters

By: bhfddddk
#3  by: no   

95% are weird, there's no way anyone can compare them to kkg and axo. They are NO WHERE near as established or attractive for that matter and anyone who says so is obviously biased/in theta

By: no
by: Not true Mar 23, 2014 12:04:19 AM

95% of them are definitely not weird! It's more like there are 5-10 weird girls. Most houses have a handful of weird girls

By: Not true
by: math243Mar 29, 2014 1:07:37 AM

is a class you should look into. if you honestly think that 95% of a house is downright awful, i seriously suggest thsat you take a stats class and learn a bit about sampling and measures of mean, median and mode. I took it last term and it was easy, but it sounds like you might want to consider hiring a tutor for it.
also / if you're trying to rank based on attractiveness, you should probably use phi or chi o for comparison, at least theyre spray tanned. kkg and axo are nothing special, completely comparable and actually part of the group of houses you seem to consider "bottom" and "middle" tier

By: math243
by: LolMar 29, 2014 1:49:01 AM

The comment above this was the weirdest comment I have ever read

By: Lol
by: m22Apr 2, 2014 12:19:30 AM

since when do we compare anything 2 kkg & axo??

By: m22
#4  by: Ya   

They have less weird girls than like KD but still theta is a random house with random people, but then again they are still new and if you think about it they've done pretty damn good for how long they've been here

By: Ya
by: Ya ahhh noMar 24, 2014 12:11:58 AM

No...sorry. KD does not have more weird girls than Theta, and no I'm not in KD so forget that comment. Anyone would pledge KD over Theta in a heartbeat! Sorry girls, but that's the facts. Theta is still bottom of the bottom, probably because they are new. They will eventually overcome that and perhaps move up to top of the bottom, but it will take a few years. They do pretty good with participation in Greek events however and their philanthropy event was pretty good this year, so kudos there. Keep trying to improve, that's all you can do when you have a new chapter on campus. Nice work so far ladies!

By: Ya ahhh no
by: YaMar 24, 2014 10:40:06 PM

I'm not saying people would pledge theta over KD, just saying KD has more weird girls. Which is actually true, sorry about it

By: Ya
by: ActuallyMar 27, 2014 12:25:45 PM

A lot of girls crossed prefed Theta, KD and Gamma Phi Beta so it wouldn't surprise me if someone liked Theta more than KD or vise versa.

By: Actually
#5  by: okay   

1. axo is not a house anyone should aspire to be like or compare too. They have a superiority complex that doesn't match their actual looks. I'm around AXO a ton because I have a few close friends in there, and while I love them, and there are some cool girls, it's no where near being a top tier house.
2. KKG is cool but they aren't the end all be all of "sororities" they keep to themselves which is a plus, and they seem nice,
3. KD is a great house. Its got a lot a weird people, but wgaf? You can't exactly stop them from joining, anyone who has the slightest idea of how voting works should know that. There will always be weirdos in a house that continue to rate pnm weirdos high.
4. Gamma phi used to be a joke but at least now they're kind, which is more than I can say for the majority of GL at the uo.
5. What do you want the attractive girls to do? bully the weirdos till they drop? PLEASE tell me your GENIUS solution to getting rid of weirdos
5. Theta is a cool house. Meet some of the girls before making judgements. Theyve gotten so much hate for being new, but they're doing hella good in terms of numbers and philanthropies. everyone knows that it take a few years for a house to fully establish itself and its direction after charter. Go stalk some facebooks to get a better idea of attractiveness because you must be visually impaired if you think the whole house in unattractive.

By: okay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.