facebook

opinions?

by: qwertyuiop

Opinions or thoughts on Kappa Kappa Gamma?

Posted By: qwertyuiop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yupppp   

They are very low key and chill

By: Yupppp
#2  by: sororitystar   

Kappa is well respected by sororities and fraternities! They are super laid back and awesome without having to try.

By: sororitystar
#3  by: rtt   

i think they're really avg, but what makes them so well liked is that the nice boring ones overpower the crazy/ /weird/ hot/ top tier intended ones. they make the rest of greek life happy bc there's not really anything to worry about in their house yknow? like they don't have great grades, they aren't particularly pretty, they don't throw crazy parties, and aren't really involved much in campus / philanthropies.
theres mostly avg girls and a few lookers, the weird ones keep to themselves, and they're for the most part, polite to other ppl.

By: rtt
by: yaApr 2, 2014 12:23:33 AM

This is a bit harsh but I agree with some of it.

By: ya
#4  by: Yup   

I know some suuuuuper nice girls in Kappa, and have never heard anything bad said about them. They're not the top but they're for sure top 5 and fraternities are always excited to function with them. And they're well-liked, you never hear of other sororities hating them and being annoyed by them like everyone is with a certain house (cough DG cough)

By: Yup
by: Not a DGMar 23, 2014 11:57:49 PM

Nice suuuuuper self ranking....cough cough. Get over yourself.

By: Not a DG
by: YupMar 24, 2014 10:41:53 PM

Hahahhahahahaha it's so funny you say that because I'm legitimately in another house, I forgot that every nice comment has to be a self ranking

By: Yup
#5  by: kappa   

is definitely hands down the BEST house on campus. no disputing it.

By: kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.