facebook

fraternities

by: Incoming Freshman

I'm a senior in high school from southern california and am thinking about coming to Oregon next year. I want to rush a fraternity but was wondering if they haze at all?

Posted By: Incoming Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

"I can promise you that we are a strict non-hazing fraternity"

By: Haha
#2  by: uofsl   

"We don't haze"

By: uofsl
#3  by: fdf   

"what is hazing?"

By: fdf
#4  by: Oregon   

I know guys in just about every house and some haze, and some don't. Its pretty easy to figure out which houses they are.

By: Oregon
#5  by: OregonDuck   

The best fraternities doing some type of hazing, bad fraternities just initiate there members, giving it straight forward to ya buddy.

By: OregonDuck
#6  by: TopHouse   

Come check out Fiji, we pride ourselves on treating our pledges with respect

By: TopHouse
#7  by: Puddles   

Best fraternities make you earn it. All the ones that suck are going to initiate you after a few weeks.

By: Puddles
#8  by: Fijicool...   

Fiji blanket bids hardcore. Just trying to get money so they can get a house. Still just a bunch of random dudes who all live at different house

By: Fijicool...
#9  by: Oregon   

Like someone said above, the top houses make you earn it and will haze. Other houses will be your friend and initiate you.

By: Oregon
#10  by: eh   

I don't think it's as clear cut that only top houses haze, I actually think most houses "haze" in the technical sense of the word, it's just that a lot of them you don't have to do anything that bad and if you can't put up with the little that they do do you probably shouldn't rush in the first place. but yea some are way worse than others and if you're rushing a top house or even middle tier house you should expect to be hazed

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.