facebook

pledge class '13

by: UOGreekLife

I'm a junior at UO and I'm a guy in a fraternity here this is how my house thinks this years sorority pledge classes went
DG- definitely goes both ends of the spectrum, they had some really hot girls and then others who were kind of ? and definitely not the type of girls DG usually goes for, half of them were complete horses if you ask me but most of them are pretty laid back and chill
APHI- same as always, hottest pledge class. all the girls are either blonde or supper hot brunettes not really a surprise coming from APHI there were a couple girls that looked kind of random though have defiantly been fun to party with so far and pretty cool
CHI O- some gorgeous girls this year but slobs at bid night so doesnt really matter anymore their ranking as been torn because of their bid night
PIPHI- surpassingly did really well this year a couple of the girls were for sure up there with the top sororities (DG, APHI, and CHI O) but other than those couple the girls are pretty nerdy and to themselves and pretty average looking and dont go out too much
KKG- terrible job at recruiting this year in terms of looks, they had total horse faces and heavier girls but they can drink alot and party the hardest so they have that going for them defiantly one of the favorites when it comes to partying
TRI DELT- the girls are okay looking some cute ones for sure but its tri delt so not any ones that really stick out,

Posted By: UOGreekLife
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ducklife   

UOGreeklife pretty much nailed it. APhi and DG had best looking pledges. Rest were a mixed bag.

By: Ducklife

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.