facebook

who is on the rise

by: Upandcoming?

I heard Fiji and Phi delt had really good pledge classes. Something like 31 pledges for Fiji? Also, has Theta, Gphi or KD moved up in the tier rankings?

Posted By: Upandcoming?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lolz   

Phi Delt is a joke

By: lolz
#2  by: No   

I agree with everything other than DG. they have the some of the hotttest girls ive seen this year. Other than that pretty accurate

By: No
by: RightNov 20, 2013 3:04:02 AM

Thank you I agree with "No." i was about to say..... am i the only one who thought this years DGs were probably some of the hottest? Like damn yall must be drunk to say otherwise. KKG girls are pretty hott too but more of the chill homie type of way

By: Right
#3  by: mhm   

take a look at kd and theta's composites, they got some hotties. they both took in a lot of gorgeous sophomores and juniors that were turned away from other houses for being older. i think gphi got the same pc they always get. a phi and kkg were a disappointment, dg and chio got the same hot blondes they get every year basically. tri delt and axo were kinda eh.. there are some hotties but honestly a mixed bag.

By: mhm
by: YahDec 20, 2013 4:47:59 PM

I totally agree with mhm!

By: Yah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.