facebook

who to be ready for

by: newbie

So I'll be rushing this fall, and although I know I'm gunna get 500 replies saying to be open minded and accepting of every house, what sororities should I keep an eye out for as ones I should want to be in? From what I've read it seems like if I had to try to get close with 3 houses it would be alpha phi, dg, and chi o. Is that pretty much accurate? Those are the houses to strive for?

Posted By: newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: frat guy   

Here's the thing, I do like those houses but I can honestly say from personal experience that everyone ends up in the house thats perfect for them. Ive met girls I like in more sororities than just those, those three just happen to have good reputations

By: frat guy
#2  by: NWfrattin'   

If you were a plastic in high school those 3 are prefect for you. If you're very smart Pi Phi is good (they were the best pi phi in the country 3 years ago) and KKG is awesome if you enjoy the social side of school, XO, DG and Phi are the hottest houses on average but KKG has had some of the hottest girls on campus.

By: NWfrattin'
by: helloSep 22, 2013 2:38:34 PM

Obviously written by a Kappa.

By: hello
#3  by: stocky   

check the sororities in the nationally ranked area of this website. DG is a good one cause it's huge, aphi and xo aren't as popular.

By: stocky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.