facebook

a word advice to incoming freshamn

by: Alumni13

Take everything on this site with a huge grain of salt. All the "ranks" are just people ranking houses mostly off one or two experiences or the houses themselves.

Guys may look at the ranks base which houses you will only visit based off this site, I would advise not to do that, go to as many as possible. If I had done that I would of rushed SPE and i like the Sig eps i know but i would hate being in that house just because i wouldn't of fit well there. However i have seen giants fall, Beta and SAE were top when i was a freshman, since then both have been reformed and SAE's chapter director pulled their charter for a year or two. Before them it was Theta Chi, houses change. I'm not a Fiji or a Sigma Nu but i will say give them a shot too, if you join one of those houses you'll be able to shape them more than say Sigma Chi or Delts that have been on campus for 40+ straight years. Go to a couple houses and see what guys you can see spending 1-3 hours every monday arguing with and still raging with on the weekends.

Girls you HAVE to visit every house don't pref only the "top" houses. There is a definite personality to each house which is why you end up with stereotypes, also they save time. Pick the house you like the girls the most. The same goes for y'all too though don't be scared to go Theta b/c they are new, you want leadership experience that can be applied to real life, help start a greek house.

All in all going greek is the best choice and there isn't a wrong choice

Posted By: Alumni13
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.