facebook

which frat is the "try hards" to be fratty

by: Question

Serious question. Which frat trys to hard to be fratty? As in wearing polos, sperrys, and sperrys? I am rushing this term and I do not want to rush a fraternity that have too many try hards.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratstar   

Honestly all of them wear sperrys.....Sig Pi and Lambda probably try the hardest to be fratty. SAE and Delts probably look the most fratty (clothing wise). But that's just what I've observed.

By: Fratstar
#2  by: lol   

HAH what?
SAE lambda sigep and phi psi all kinda dress that way? But i feel the general consensus within greek life is that those houses are the most fun houses. Gotta say if you have that attitude though ur not gunna get a bid from any house because they are not looking for people that think they are gods gift to Earth...

By: lol
#3  by: Haha   

Good luck getting a bid acting like that. Most houses (at least the good ones) dress that way. Fraternity guys have always dressed somewhat preppy. Sure there are a few who go way overboard with it, but most are pretty tame.

By: Haha
#4  by: tooch   

dude i already hate you and i dont even dress like that. good luck with getting bids if thats what your like in person.

By: tooch
#5  by: yea   

when i read this i definitely thought of sigma pi and phi delt. phi delt in particular has a ton of guys who try to be fratty and southern and it comes off really odd. but mostly i think guys in frats here don't give off a typical "fratty" sec type vibe that you were talking about

By: yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.