facebook

delta gamma

by: Greek

I didn't know where else to write this and I wanted people to see it. It's frustrating to come onto this site and see one sorority downranking every other sorority then giving high rankings to themselves. DG has done this TWICE this week, go look through the sororities rankings and you'll see that "...?" or "." and "hahaha" have gone through and downranked several houses, and then looking at DG's page they have these spurts of high rankings. I mean come on DG ladies you didn't think anyone would notice? Instead of saying rude things, why not say nice things and add some things they could work on. It makes you look rude and intimidated by other houses.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fraternity_Gentleman   

The ratings on this site don't reflect our houses. You shouldn't care if they're doing that because almost no one reads these, and they don't matter. :)

By: Fraternity_Gentleman
by: ...Aug 26, 2013 3:26:25 PM

Ehh, honestly every house does this. DG is ranked the lowest on this site despite being arguably a top house. I would worry less about DG's downranking/self ranking and worry more about a few other houses.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.