facebook

thoughts on sigma pi?

by: Greenandyellow

What's everyone's opinion on Sigma Pi? I know they haven't been around for very long and it seems like their membership is still pretty low. Really odd mix of guys where half try really hard to be fratty and it makes them look like wannabes and the other half is just kind of there... They definitely don't have any super attractive guys and I don't hear about them having functions. What do you guys think? Making strides or still sucking?

Posted By: Greenandyellow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

I've been to a couple of their date dashes and just house "kick backs" and I really like most of the guys. They definitely have some good looking guys and some not so good looking, but doesn't every frat? I don't know why they aren't more involved though, I don't see a whole lot of them wearing letters now that I think about it.....but I personally think they are fun to party with. However I'm not a big fan of their 12' fall and 13' spring pledge class which has a majority of "try too hard" frat guys. I think they are still trying to figure out who they are/what type of guy they represent.

By: Hmm
#2  by: .   

Half of those guys are just plain rude and try way too hard. The other half of the house is funny goofy guys who may be less attractive (or not, some are good looking).
Overall? Bottom tier for sure. I think they should focus on just being nice, likeable guys before they try to be everything they read on TFM. Trying to be fratty worked for Phi Psi, but they throw the ragers to back it up. Sigma Pi just doesn't. They should look at what DTD is doing and try to emulate that.

By: .
#3  by: @yup   

definitely agree with the try too hard comments. I've actually met a couple cool guys in this house but the majority aren't anyone I'd wanna be around. Honestly I don't know why any dude would rush here as their first or even second choice

By: @yup
#4  by: Um   

Not really understanding why there's even a discussion about this when you can clearly give sigma pi a rating based on several different factors in their own section..

By: Um
by: heh hehAug 13, 2013 11:01:19 AM

That "section" is specifically for rankings of pros and cons
This "section" is for discussing and fully explaining said fraternities pros and cons.

Now do you understand?

By: heh heh
#5  by: Um   

No

By: Um
by: What?Aug 13, 2013 6:14:29 PM

This is the DISCUSSION section. Take a lap.

By: What?
#6  by: Uhhh nope   

They suck...some of them go out of their way to be TFM yet if TFM ever met them or went to one of their parties, they would be the laughing stock of fail Friday. Instead of trying to be something you're obviously not, just continue being bottom tier! You guys post all this stuff about hot sorority girls, money and drinking but I have yet to see you acquire any of those things.

By: Uhhh nope
by: What?Aug 23, 2013 9:30:57 PM

You follow what they post..? Idc how you feel about them you just seem like the douche here haha

By: What?
#7  by: Uo kid   

Top house with no doubt!

By: Uo kid
by: @Uo kidAug 24, 2013 12:04:05 PM

Lol

By: @Uo kid
#8  by: bleh   

Honestly these guys are a bunch of goobers. They are the types of guys who did not do anything social in high school. They have no party experience, then they come to college and think they are legends. They drink and act like girls. There are some cool guys in the house, but like other people here are saying, is not a "fun" house to be in/around unless you like kickbacks with the same 20 people all the time.

By: bleh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.