facebook

sorority recruitment

by: Freshman

I am stating my freshman year and so excited. The only thing I have anxiety about is sorority recruitment. I am from out of state and don't know anyone. Will I need to get to know girls first semester to stand a chance at a bid? Will sorority girls even talk to me or will they be watching and judging? How do recruitment parties actually go? What can I talk about to make a good impression? Do I need letters of recommendations? I don't think I know any sorority members to send them! I'm not usually this insane! Help calm me down! Please!

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HillsdalesororityGurl   

Hey, Hillsdale Greek life is SO different than what you see at big schools! You don't need to worry about letters of rec or anything. Just try to get to attend Panhellenic events/talk to older girls you know who are Greek (RAs, etc), and seriously, be yourself. Every sorority fiercely advocates for every girl to get a chance in the house so long as you act interested in us!

By: HillsdalesororityGurl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.