facebook

sorority rank

by: HPU 2019

I'm planning on being here in the fall and I am really interested in rushing a sorority. I want to know how they rank.

Posted By: HPU 2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hpwooo   

If we are going by looks:

Top: AGD, ZTA, & KD are about equal. Mostly all hotties & just a few normals.
Middle: SSS & AXO are about equal. Both still too new to be on top. They both have their share of bombshells but they are more along the lines of the girl next door.
Bottom: PM. Poor Phi Mu can never make quota. They are nice girls.

By: hpwooo
by: UmmmDec 28, 2015 11:30:16 PM

Hold up I see hotties in Phi Mu ;) newest pledge class has some cuties! Tri Sigs and AXOs are fabulous. AGD is fantastic. ZTA & KD ballin'! Love all the sororities, don't judge a group, love them all.

By: Ummm
by: hpuchickMar 27, 2020 11:20:59 AM

an updated version for y’all (based on looks):

Top: agd/ zeta
best style and prettiest girls by far in these sororities. a few average/normal girls but they have cool personalities. agd girls are chill af and are the top sorority frats try to mix with.
Mid: KD/axo
KD is above axo bc they have some pretty girls still but they take a lot more average girls because their main focus is gpa, and they’re also super strict about partying/going out. AXO girls are cute, pretty normal for the most part.
Bottom: SSS/ Phi Mu
In terms of looks SSS is similar to axo with generally average normal girls. axo girls are super friendly and nicer tho. Phi mu girls are nice but still never make quota :( Bascially gives bids to anyone.

By: hpuchick
by: frattydaddy Mar 27, 2020 11:27:13 AM

KD is middle now and SSS is bottom but still above PM. SSS could be mid if ur reaching tho. Zeta has a lot of hot girls but also thinks blonde = automatically hot and it doesn’t lmao some girls that are in it are average looking but got in for being blonde. Gams are hot with a few average chicks, know how to party tho.

By: frattydaddy
by: sratbabeApr 24, 2020 9:42:33 AM

AGD is NOT a safety sorority lol. Switch KD and AGD, but other than that the list is pretty accurate. KD has def become the “upper middle” or safety sorority, they take so many bland girls and and don’t have that many good mixers. AGD/ZTA have the hottest girls, best mixers and best parties.

By: sratbabe
#2  by: Honestly   

I feel Phi Mu is top for sisterhood and philanthropy. Every group has something to offer.

By: Honestly
by: greekApr 16, 2015 11:36:22 AM

if anything, zeta is top in philanthropy. it's literally all they do.

By: greek
by: hpuchickMar 27, 2020 11:11:42 AM

from what i’ve heard there’s so much drama in phi mu and zeta. how is phi my top for sisterhood when they never have social events

By: hpuchick
#3  by: ....   

Don't worry about their reputation... You'll know where you fit in when you rush

By: ....
#4  by: GDI   

Gam by far. They keep getting hotter, they have an amazing sisterhood and they have so much fun

By: GDI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.