facebook

Delta Chi failure

by: The failure

From a girls perspective I was excited to see a new group of guys come onto campus but I shouldnt have been. These guys are lowlifes who just brought their friends and friend groups in to start the house and already created a house lower than beta which I thought was impossible. Not that good looking not cool, not nice, and are just in it to be apart of it and have a house. The frat and house is a failure, no one wants to associate with them and at this point me and my friends would rather have pike back and that says something considering the stuff they did.

Posted By: The failure
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brit    

I agree, this is a group of guys that thought they were too good for beta but didn’t receive bids from anyone else... socially awkward. Have only met a few but it isn’t looking great for them.

By: Brit
#2  by: the   

delta chi are just a group of guys who think they are too good for any other fraternity. pretty much all of them are from dirty bids. not good lucky guys. probably the phi mu of fraternities.

By: the

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.