facebook

Sorority rankings

by: HPU junior

Top Tier: KD/ZTA These are both top tier because all the girls are super attractive, always at parties, and active on campus in general. Zeta girls can have the reputation of being basic daddy’s money sorority girls but that’s what some girls want. KD has a big focus on GPA so all those girls are really smart too. I know there’s always drama in zeta way more than all the other sororities. I love them both but is guys say get a zeta for a night but a KD for life for a reason.
Middle tier: AGD/AXO Gam girls are crazy. Always at parties and always with guys. They can get a bad reputation of being easy but they’re still fun people to be around and overall nice some whack ones though. AXO girls are kind of all over the place socially. Some of them are always at the frats but a lot don’t go out very much. Still a lot of nice girls tho there’s some cute ones.
Bottom tier: Tri sig/Phi mu Girls drop out of rush when these are the only houses they get invited back to. The ones who are in it seem to love their sorority but they’re not the ones you frequently see out at parties.

Posted By: HPU junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anonymous   

zeta for a night, kd for life is the funniest thing i’ve ever read but i totally see it. who has more fun though, zeta or gam?

By: anonymous
by: beckJul 22, 2020 1:50:14 PM

most zetas wish they went gam 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

By: beck
#2  by: SoSrat   

totally inaccurate. everyone knows AGD and ZTA are top. AGD is way more popular with the frats, super hot and all the girls are super chill. ZTA and AGD girls are also super close with each other from what I've seen. No guy says anything about "KD for life" lol, they're all super fake, never seen at parties and the majority of girls are average

By: SoSrat
by: HPUchickJul 2, 2020 12:43:59 AM

I'd say AGD and KD are top now. ZTA girls are ok but they have a lot of drama in their house.AGD girls are fashionable and hot, and socially everyone knows them, they also have a great close knit sisterhood. KD has some pretty girls that they feature on IG but most of them are average and there to boost chapter GPA. Heard some stuff about drama in KD but definitely not as bad as ZTA and overall they have a good sisterhood.

By: HPUchick
by: ..Jul 12, 2020 8:48:12 PM

^^ agree 110%. ZTA is drama central and KD is a weird mix of pretty/normal girls, also obsessed with GPA ranks. ZTA has to practically bribe members to go to formals/ date parties and you barely hear about KD having mixers. Overall AGD and KD are top but AGD> KD, cuz the girls are closer and have more fun

By: ..
#3  by: HPUGreekLife   

Top- ZTA, KD, AGD
Middle- SSS & AXO
Bottom- PM \n\n\n\n\n...this is accurate.

By: HPUGreekLife
#4  by: hpu2   

no one mentioning the bottom 3 sororities so just some info

AXO> Tri Sig > Phi Mu

AXO/Tri Sig are basically the same. You never really hear about them having social stuff like mixers. Kind of a weird mix of girls, some pretty ones and some more nerdy/weird. All of them are generally nice when you see them at parties although I've heard sigma girls are catty towards each other. AXO is more higher because their girls are more social outside their house and you do hear about them doing philanthropy events sometimes.

Phi Mu is always at the bottom, basically gives everyone a bid and is where you go when no other house calls you back. The girls are always kind of weird and a ton drop, but pretty nice, but never hear of socials/philanthropy events or anything.

By: hpu2
#5  by: srat   

zta and kd always have been and always will be the two top tier sororities that's just how it is this post is so true. zta is better though because its more classic sorority of rich and pretty.

By: srat
by: yikesJul 29, 2020 6:58:27 PM

looks like a zeta deleted the recent comments about how they're not doing so hot anymore...

By: yikes
by: ZLAMJul 30, 2020 2:07:19 AM

Based on the amount of negative ZTA/AGD posts happening at the same time as all the positive KD posts, KD is running greekrank. Everyone can see KDs aren't having as many mixers as ZTA or even as AGD, and they're trying to make up for it by spamming greekrank. Obviously they're jealous of ZTAs being hotter and more popular, KD has basically become a study group except for a few girls. If anyone is overly strict about partying its them. Y'all wish you were ZTA 👑

By: ZLAM
by: ok zlamJul 30, 2020 9:46:32 AM

maybe.... just maybe... looks aren’t the only thing that matter???? you can be the most attractive girl on the planet but if you have the personality of a zeta and think you’re better than everyone else because of a title no one will want to be friends with you. agd is the best you can step off of that pedestal now.

By: ok zlam
#6  by: facts   

this is still the most accurate post on greek rank zeta is top the best always get crowned

By: facts
#7  by: true   

nothing changed in 1 semester this is all still true

By: true
#8  by: Bump   

Bump.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.