facebook

alpha delta pi

by: ?

Im a sophomore that is transferring to HPU next year and I'm a legacy for ADPi, why doesn't HPU have it? It's obviously a leading sorority

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hpugirl   

"It's obviously a leading sorority."

Oh this will be fun.

By: hpugirl
#2  by: Inisder   

As much as I would love for ADPi to be at HPU our greek system doesn't function the same way as most schools. At most schools all you need is a min of members and a charter from the school to get started, but at HPU current greek chapters vote others in and only with permission from the school. BETA started last year and the only reason KA is coming next semester is cuz Lambda got booted. The current chapters are in the process of voting for a new sorority. They have already shut down KO; and the two front runners, to my understanding, are DDD and ADPi, if you want to become a new chapter at HPU you have to bring an element to the table that isn't there, something that won't threaten the other chapters. BETA is smart and substance free i.e. not threatening, KA is generally southern and at a mostly northern school that isn't threatening. KOs are party girls which threatens AGD so bye-bye, and Tri Delt most likely won't get it either cuz their rep for attractiveness threatens ZTA, but ADPi stands a good chance cuz they are generally a southern sorority; since KA was just accepted and is pretty much the frat counterpart to ADPi, you'll certainly have an ally there; but honestly with our greek system its a complete and total crap shoot.

By: Inisder
#3  by: ^   

bump

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.