facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: KAorder1   

Top- KD, ZTA, ADG
Mid- SSS
Bottom- AXO, PM

By: KAorder1
#22  by: Really   

Top - AGD KD ZTA
Middle- SSS
Bottom- AXO PM

1. My best friend is a gam, they dont haze so just stop.
2. KD is known for being the dream girls with perfect GPAs and looking good.
3. ZTA has had problems recently but they are out of trouble and doing great. Good group of girls.
4. Tri Sigs are nice and friendly, close with Pi Kapp.
5. AXO is super new and diverse, on the rise.
6. PM, really nice girls, close sisterhood. Not many events to attend though.

By: Really
#23  by: HPUGirl   

If we are talking about turn away ratio then... I just don't see the rankings any other way. I think the Majority of girls want or wanted to rush ZTA or a KD and from talking to girls who rushed I think zeta had to turn away more girls than any other to keep the quota the same amongst every sorority. KD and AGD also had a large turn away ratio as well.

1. ZTA
2. KD
3. AGD
4. AXO (Has STEPPED their game up!)
5. SSS
5. PM

By: HPUGirl
by: trueOct 13, 2013 12:21:27 PM

Yeah I have heard the same thing with zeta--I talked to some girls and apparently they would take a lot more if they could, but they are asked to try and keep quota the same, so they have to turn away some otherwise great girls. On the plus side, it's kind of a good problem to have that so many want them! They're a good group of girls!

By: true
#24  by: so..   

the top three have always been in order 1-kd 2-zta 3-agd. I feel like kd and zta are starting to switch places though..kd is starting to fall in the background a bit. still a GREAT sorority though!! and axo is moving closer and closer to the top three (probaby taking agd's spot) every year (i predict) i cant tell you how many of the freshman girls like them, which will be good for them for rush

By: so..
#25  by: sororitydaddy   

outside view
top: KD,ZTA
middle: AGD,AXO,SSS
bottom: PM

if we are going on being genuine
top: PM,SSS,AXO
middle: AGD
bottom: ZTA,KD

if we are going on attractiveness
top: KD,ZTA
middle: AXO,AGD
bottom: SSS,PM

honestly i feel that in a few years this all will change. i feel like the top sororities will be AGD,SSS,AXO

By: sororitydaddy
by: agreeFeb 28, 2014 6:28:15 PM

Preach!

By: agree
#26  by: ^   

bump

By: ^
#27  by: kid   

what

By: kid
#28  by: amber   

top: zta
then: kd
gam
axo
tri sig
phi mu

By: amber
#29  by: hpu2   

top- agd/zta
mid-kd/axo
bottom-sss/pm

kd used to be higher but all they care about now is gpa and don’t have as many mixers. agd and zeta are the sororities all the frats want to mix with and have the best events. axo girls are nice, but average, most SSS girls are pretty average and nice too. PM literally gives bids to anyone, almost never has mixers.

By: hpu2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.