facebook

rushing as a junior?

by: Soon2Besororityty 🎀

Hi y'all! So I was wondering how good my chances of rushing as a junior would be? I'm doing 2 years at CC, then transferring to ODU (next fall I'll transfer in.) Would any sororities accept me as a junior?

Also, how often do girls not get any bids? Is ODU one of those schools that "guarantees" you a bid if you make it to pref round? Thank you all so much! 😊

Posted By: Soon2Besororityty 🎀
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority gal   

Sororities at ODU are required to take a certain amount of upperclassmen, so your chances are as fair as anybody. And you are guaranteed a bid if you make it to pref!

By: Sorority gal
by: Soon2Besororityty 🎀Sep 16, 2015 3:42:59 PM

Thank you for replying! That's really good to hear, and definitely eases some of my worries. :)

Also, do you know of a general ballpark for fees? Just curious about how much money I should plan to set aside to pay my dues. Thank you again!

By: Soon2Besororityty 🎀
by: Sorority galSep 17, 2015 9:39:09 AM

No problem! The dues range from 300-800 per semester, it just depends on which one you choose! If you go through FFR next year, you will be supplied with all of that information in a pamphlet :)

By: Sorority gal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.