facebook

FFR 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

by: fall 20

soooo excited to start ffr!! im curious about where everyone's head is at tho and what u guys are all thinking. which sororities do u like/dislike? who are ur top choices rn? im so torn between a couple and we havent even started lol

Posted By: fall 20
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello   

It is exiciting by my biggest advice is to NOT go to Alpha Phi. No matter how sweet the girls may be or look. Chapter that wants to be more inclusive but still comes up short when it comes to diversity. Seems to me they should have stayed off campus. Reason why Greek life has that negative connotation. You will most definitely be side-eyed on campus for wearing them letters. Pls don’t

By: Hello
by: OoookSep 3, 2020 6:12:14 AM

These new girls rushing are adults. Let them make up their own mind.

By: Ooook
#2  by: No   

Honestly Greek rank is not the place to be. Go into FFR and give all the chapters a clean slate! That’s the only way you’ll find your true home

By: No
#3  by: odu   

Don't worry about others peoples opinions. Everyone experiences something different at each of the chapters, depending on who they talk to. Honestly, just go in it with a clear mind, be yourself, and don't put all your hope in one chapter. You'll end up where you're meant to be!

By: odu
#4  by: Igloos   

My top choice is def alpha phi, some have made negative comments however after meeting some of the girls I really don’t understand why they have a bad reputation. I know people have mentioned them rebranding themselves and I think that’s fantastic. My last choice from this week would’ve been tri sig, I just didn’t mesh well

By: Igloos
by: UmmSep 6, 2020 4:01:50 PM

Umm chile anyways

By: Umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.