facebook

who should i be looking at?

by: freshman fall 2020

i'm a freshman looking at rushing this fall, my sister was a kappa delta and she had an okay experience but she said i should still look into it. i know about the whole "keeping an open mind and finding your home" thing but i also want to hear other people's opinions. ive heard good and bad things about most of the different sororities so i don't really have one over the other right now

Posted By: freshman fall 2020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Going through recruitment you will definitely know who you see yourself with. I know since it’s online it might be a little hard. But that’s something I still stand by you, might go in seeing yourself with one but you could end up really seeing yourself fitting in somewhere else or with them. Just all depends

By: Hi
#2  by: oof   

If your sister had a decent time in KD then that’s great but honestly I really didn’t f with them all that much. They were rude and kind of superficial. Only really cared about relations with other frats and how they look towards the outside rather than caring about their sisterhood and anyone who was struggling. I don’t really know much about any of the other sororities but definitely keep an open mind and consider the things your sister has said as well

By: oof
#3  by: Don’t do it    

Virtual recruitment is going to suck. Plus so many sororities are getting exposed for racism and LGTBQ bigotry. Why even bother joining?

By: Don’t do it
#4  by: Ok cool   

Don't place too much weight in the opinions of others, and don't let them sway you either. All that matters is what you think, and finding the girls that you can be yourself around. Virtual Recruitment is gonna be weird for everyone, but I still believe that if you just be yourself it will all work out, and you'll find your place.

By: Ok cool
#5  by: Jess   

Stick with a larger organization (Nationally) it will give your more opportunities. That’s just my opinion.

By: Jess

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.