facebook

FFR 2020 what we thinkin boys

by: quarantineee

whos gonna show out next semester??? I'm thinkingg

APhi: should have gotten kicked off so I don't even wanna include them butttt, we all know theyre gonna be right back at the top unfortunately
AXiD: I feel like they've been sinking over the last couple years which sucks bc I do really like them, still probably gonna come in right under zeta tho
DZ: honestly been on the come up, not top 3 but could be close soon
KD: still in the middle, I just never saw them doing much on campus and have heard mixed things about them
Pi Phi: meh
Sigma: also on the slight come up but definitely not at top tier
Zeta: seem to be losing the crown a bit :( still numba one though

Posted By: quarantineee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Not really expecting aphi to be right back on top with so few girls and such a bad rep... zeta did get the top picks of fall 19 though so we’ll see. Anyone else agree or disagree?

By: No
#2  by: 2020sux   

New members will not care that aphi gave out some award at their formal 3 years ago. Most New members only care about fitting in with the coolest and prettiest chapter. Aphi is going to work their butts off at preparing for FFR and they are going to be like sharks in a water during it. They have always only cared about image and now more than ever they are going to be die hard to get the hottest pledge class so they can rebuild again as their first semester back. New members are going to get sucked in real easily bc they know how to recruit very well, and alpha phi has always been this shiny object that most naieve newcomers can’t say no to.

I think as usual it’ll be a battle between aphi and zta. AXID enjoyed being second choice for the past few years, but their pledge classes won’t be as strong after aphi comes back.

By: 2020sux
#3  by: #3   

Lowkey I have a feeling DZ might get more than KD and Tri Sig. I don’t know what it is, they have just been showing out lately.

By: #3
#4  by: odu    

These new members in tri sig and dz are really gonna do em good especially with recruiting for fall. I hope to see big things from them!

By: odu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.