gpa for sorority

by: Hellokitty

What sorority can I get into with a 2.68 gpa

Posted By: Hellokitty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Khansks   

Like I said in someone’s previous post:
You need at least a 2.5 to rush. Depending on the sorority a 3.0 would be ideal. For example pi phi has had the highest gpa for a while so they’re most likely not going to recruit someone who can potentially take that title away

By: Khansks
by: Hellokitty Dec 18, 2018 2:13:44 PM

So I shouldn’t try to rush the for the spring ?

By: Hellokitty
by: Hellokitty Dec 18, 2018 2:17:26 PM

So I shouldn’t try to rush the for the spring ?

#2  by: Ok   

Most sororities take 2.5 but some have higher requirements. I would still rush and hope for the best

By: Ok
#3  by: Joy   

A few sororities won’t be participating in the Spring recruitment Bc they already have the max # allowed by ODU or by their National board. So make sure before you sign up that the organizations you are interested in are participating. Each sorority has different GPA requirements and A 2.68 GPA may ok for some but not others. I think Pi Phi, KD & ZTA are the highest and Tri Sig and APhi the lowest. But I’m not 100% sure. And sometimes GPA won’t matter as much as you think, especially if you are in a difficult major like Nursing, Engineering or Biology. An organization may see that you are a hard worker and great happy girl. Have Fun!

By: Joy
by: Hellokitty Dec 27, 2018 9:22:08 PM

Thank you ! I’m just scared to do it because I did fall recruitment but I ended up with the sorority that I did not like and I did try hard to get my gpa up but sadly it was not what I was hoping for .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.