facebook

intro to sororities

by: At odu

If you're hot, only interested in your appearance, and lack a well rounded personality.... You'll do well in Alpha Phi.

If you're pretty, classy, accomplished, and have good grades, you'll do well in Pi Beta Phi.

If you're cute, laid-back, quirky, and like to party... You'll do well in Zeta Tau Alpha.

If you're cute, focused on academics, like to live under the radar, and don't mind living in a total random house... You'll do well in Alpha Xi Delta.

If your looks aren't a quite there and you care more about academics than partying... You'll do well in Delta Zeta.

Posted By: At odu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OleDirrty   

And now, if you're cute & care too much about your rankings and rep, you'll do well in Kappa Delta, but ftr, since they're new, they gotta watch their rep the most. They're already doing better than DZ, AZD, & ZTA.

By: OleDirrty
by: ^Mar 13, 2015 10:35:22 AM

Hmmmm actually they aren't and I'm tired of them saying that.

By: ^
#2  by: ODU   

If you care about your appearance and refuse to go out of the house looking like a slob you're an Alpha Phi.

If you are smart and don't mind being hazed you're a Pi Phi.

If you like to party you're a Zeta.

If you have an inflated ego and are only joining a sorority to feel better than anyone else you're an A Xi D.

If you want to have true sisters you're a DZ.

If you got dropped from Alpha Phi during FFR you're a KD.

By: ODU
by: FratguyJan 25, 2014 7:09:18 PM

This is on point

By: Fratguy
by: I knowMar 13, 2015 4:38:58 PM

Last statement SOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!^

By: I know
#3  by: Penny   

Alpha Phi... "hottest" sorority on campus, but that's based off their past reputation. some really nice and wholesome girls but known as being conceited as a chapter. concerned with image. Lack sisterhood in comparison to other chapters on campus. Upper tier.

Pi Beta Phi... Overall a respected sorority on campus. Good looks and good grades. Very popular in Recruitment but are becoming a bit MIA on campus lately. Seemed to slip a bit. Known to haze new members. Upper tier.

Zeta Tau Alpha... Known as the party sorority. A lot of free spirit personalities. Have a mix of girls that are primarily all down to earth. Becoming very popular on campus and moving up in rankings. On the rise. Probably lower first tier/upper middle tier.

Alpha Xi Delta.. Pledge classes are better than in past. But still not very popular in Recruitment or on campus. Some very genuine and really pretty girls in the chapter. However very MIA on campus. A diverse group. Solid middle tier.

Delta Zeta.. Recruits based on sisterhood. Genuine and down to earth girls. Not too popular in Recruitment but actually have a few really pretty sisters. Probably one of the most realist sisterhood on campus. Bottom tier.

Kappa Delta.. Too young to rank. Seem to have potential to be at the top. A wide mix of girls. Not too active on campus. Some are counting them out but looks like they could be the dark horse during Recruitment

By: Penny
#4  by: SororityGal   

The Greek System at ODU is a joke. I'm at UNC now, in a sorority. I wanted to join my freshman year at ODU but they were all awful.

By: SororityGal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.